Firefox SSL Error – 1
Usually this error appear when you do not have a valid SSL Certificate in you browser. Apart from this, you will see this warning error on your firefox browser if you are using a self signed SSL Certificate or you don’t have the same security setting.
How to solve ssl_error_handshake_failure_alert firefox error?
– Upgrade your browser
– Clear your cache
– Add a valid SSL Certificate
– Delete your expired SSL Certificate
Firefox SSL Error – 2
Usually this error you’ll see after renewing an SSL Certificate. It’s not a major issue and can be resolved with some easy solutions. Apart from this, you can get the same error due to a self signed SSL Certificate.
How to solve ssl_error_bad_cert_alert firefox
– Make sure you have a trusted SSL Certificate
– Check your antivirus protection
– Make sure your root CA and renewal SSL Certificate are same
– Restart your system and browser after making these changes.
Firefox SSL Error – 3
Some websites display this error with https protocol as well on Firefox browser. This error might be happened because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
How to solve ssl_error_access_denied_alert firefox?
– Update your browser
– Try different browser
– Disable your antivirus program
– Restart your firefox browser in safe mode
– Disable all add-ons
– Check your time and date
– Disable SSL traffic monitoring on your antivirus.
Firefox SSL Error – 4
No idea about this security warning? No idea where it was coming from and how to fix it? Don’t worry we are here to solve this error in all possible manner.
How to solve ssl_error_internal_error_alert
– Use a valid SSL Certificate
– Update your browser
– Disable addons
– Make changes in firefox profile folder
– Set up HTTPs in proper manner
– Relaunch your firefox browser
Firefox SSL Error – 5
Usually this type of error used by Firefox using some specific cipher suites that aren’t supported properly by the server.
How to solve ssl_error_bad_mac_alert firefox
– Change Firefox security settings. It seems Firefox is disabling older ssl standards
– In Firefox address bar enter about:config
– In search enter ssl3
– Toggle false values to true
– You should now be able to get to your sites
Firefox SSL Error – 6
This error happen due to outdated protocol version. Firefox disabled SSLv3 by default in Firefox 34 which is insecure and not to be used.
How to solve ssl_error_protocol_version_alert firefox
– Update your Firefox browser to latest version
– Change in your firefox profile folder
– Clear cache