Buy DV SSL Certificate from Leading Brands
DV SSL Certificate stands for Domain Validated Secure Socket Layer Certificate. The encryption provided by the DV SSL certificate is 256-bit and 99.9% compatible for web and mobile browsers. The owner of the websites who want their domains validated should purchase and install domain validated (DV) SSL certificates. The security for www and non-www domain versions can be provided by a single DV SSL certificate. The DV SSL certificate can install immediately that is why it is the best option for securing the domain and information quickly.
An SSL Certificate is necessary to protect a website. If you want your website to have HTTPS sign in the browser, you will need to install an SSL Certificate. A domain validated SSL Certificate is best solution when you want to turn just HTTPS on a tight budget. The certificate can be issued within minutes with paperless validation process. Usually, a DV SSL certificates are often offered at less price.
However, just as there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to website security needs, An SSL Certificate provider have diverse types of knowledge, ranging from security to support. Choosing the right vendor involves recognizing where your greatest cybersecurity requirements are and finding the best fit.
Amazing Benefits of Domain Validated SSL
– Fastest Issuance Certificate
– Wide Coverage Usage
– No Paper Work
– Simple Validation Process
– Ideal for Internal Web & Application Server
– Highly visible site seal
– Includes warranty & unlimited reissuance
Cheap Domain Validation (DV) SSL Certificate Providers 2023
What is DV SSL Certificate?
With Google making SSL compulsory for websites, everyone is in hurry to have one. While some know what an SSL is and what are the varied options available, there are few who are nascent and do not know where to start. Let’s understand what a DV SSL Certificate is and how beneficial it is for bloggers and static websites.
Domain Validated SSL Certificate also known as Standard SSL requires authentication of Domain’s ownership and promises to leverage safe transfer of data between websites and visitors. DV SSL is perhaps the most popular certificate because it is easy to install, authenticate and serves the purpose for bloggers, small businesses and government organisations.
Some of the important points about DV SSL Certificates are:
– They are issued instantly and caters to quality encryption needs
– A DV SSL does not carry any information about the company, its location or operations
– Standard SSL can only be used on Home Page, Blog, About and Other static pages. For payment pages, webmasters need to apply for Extended Validation aka EV SSL.
– Changes your domain from HTTP to HTTPS
– Secures all communication between browser and server.
– Can be verified with the help of email verification, DNS based authentication and File Based authentication.
When not to use a DV SSL Certificate?
Well, no matter how good or best domain validated SSL certificate you own, you simply cannot use this on few specified instances. DV SSL certificates do not carry any authentic information about company, its location or operation, which makes it not fit for use on login pages, financial operative pages and on pages where deals are finalized. Also using a DV SSL verified for xyz site on abc site is not allowed. Every site needs to have its own approved SSL certificate.
DV SSL Certificate Process
The process of domain validated (DV) SSL certificate validation is somehow simple and easy. The domain owner is required to prove by the user to the Certificate Authority (CA). The basic verification details like email acceptance, file bases verification, and registrar’s information on the website can be asked by the SSL certificate authority to validate the domain.
Email Verification: A confirmation link will be sent by the certificate authority (CA) to the email address which you have mentioned. The certificate purchaser has to click on the link and open it which leads to verification of domain ownership by the CA. The email address which you give to the CA should from the following: admin, postmaster, administrator, hostmaster, webmaster.
File-based verification: An HTML file which is also called Authentication or Auth file and hash data will be provided by the CA for the verification process. This file needs to be uploaded to the root directory of the server. The certificate will be issued after the verification of the correct file on the server by the CA.
Domain Registrar’s Information: The direct verification of the domain ownership will be done by CA through the Domain registrar’s information. The domain registrar’s information needs to be kept public. If you kept the information private, then the certificate issuance request will be rejected by the CA.
Benefits of DV SSL Certificate
There are several benefits of installing a Domain Validated (DV) SSL Certificate:
– DV SSL certificate is best for personal websites.
– Trust indicators such as padlock signs will be displayed in the address bar.
– Issuance and authentication of the certificate will be done in minutes.
– A trusted security seal is provided on the certificate.
– The encryption provided by the certificate is strong 2048-bit.
– Multiple websites are protected by the certificate.
– All subdomains are encrypted by the DV SSL certificate such as Wildcard SSL.
– DV SSL certificate helps to boost Google’s ranking of the websites.
– For the issuance of a DV SSL certificate, no paperwork is required.
– The price of a DV SSL certificate is not very high rather lower than other certificates.
– The users who visit the website will build their trust because of the secured site seal.
Who Should Buy a DV SSL Certificate?
DV SSL certificate helps to protect and encrypt small and medium-level websites. The cost of a Domain validated (DV) SSL certificate is much lower as compared to Organization Validated (OV) and Extended Validated (EV) certificate. There is some alternative options in Domain Validated (DV) SSL certificate like Wildcard SSL certificate and Multi-domain certificate.
The best DV SSL Certificate should have a few attributes like free reissuance, impressive customer support, low pricing and high browser friendly rating. Any SSL provider that matches the listed attributes is good for your website. Make sure you move to Extended Validation SSL Certificates as soon as you start seeking login details from visitors or as soon as you install payment gateway for better security.