Certum SSL Certificate Comparison
On December 15, 1998, the CERTUM Certification Authority was set up as the organisational unit of Unizeto Technologies SA to provide electronic signature certification services. It is the oldest and largest public certification authority in Poland that certifies the identity of a remote computer (server) on the Internet or LAN, including the Internet address and the owner’s details. The certificate allows a protected (encrypted) connection between the server and CUS to be created.
Benefits from CERTUM SSL
Increases the number of online transactions, guarantee the protection of data transmitted, authenticate your Internet identity, protect against fraudsters. Provide Trustworthy SSL for Commercial SSL.
Versions of MultiDomain and Wildcard.
* 4 domains are protected by this price
* Browser recognition of 99.00 percent
* 128-256 bit encryption
* Root 2048 / 4096-bit
* Faster Verification
* Ideal for protection of intranets and extranets,
* Universal Compatibility with Browsers
* A symbol of your reputation Site Seal of Free CERTUM
* Help for web customers
* Protects infinite server numbers with just 1 SSL certificate
* The certificate requires a domain name.
* Recognition of a domain in a global network as a trustworthy domain name – compliance with requirements for WebTrustSM/TM