Compare Cheap RapidSSL Certificate
What is the RapidSSL Certificate?
It is a certificate for the validation of a domain intended to secure online transactions.
RapidSSL (carried by GeoTrust) is a very well certificate authority for web security certification that manages standard SSL and wildcard SSL certificates. If you are a participant in the e-commerce industry or have several sub-domains, RapidSSL certificate products definitely be a great choice for securing your business over the internet. Following Symantec’s acquisition in 2010, RapidSSL has the advantage of updated technology and modern infrastructure. RapidSSL is now more successful in meeting the needs of customers with its robust encrypted SSL products.
Will Wildcard RapidSSL be suitable for multiple subdomains?
Yes, you can go with wildcard certificates if you want unlimited sub-domains, while RapidSSL certificates are provided for single-domain protection.
What is the Certificate Encryption?
RapidSSL supports 256-bit encryption capabilities to provide optimal protection for the transfer of web-based user data. You can see the algorithm in the certificate by clicking the Padlock icon.
Why the RapidSSL upgrade?
Automatic processes of authentication and issuance make it easy and convenient to secure your site from a globally recognized brand with a leading TLS/SSL certificate. And with DigiCert® CertCentral®, it’s easy to issue, revoke, optimize and manage your certificates.
Why RapidSSL Certificate?
- Encryption of up to 256 bits
- The majority of certificates given within minutes
- Quick validation of the domain with domain control
- Root 2048-bit
- 99 percent compatibility with a browser
- Help for TLS/SSL for Free
- Free re-issues
- Compatibility with mobile devices
How does SSL help me get online visitors?
SSL performs the safe and successful transaction of the user’s credit card or other sensitive details as a bridge between the user’s browser and the business server. The user is likely to work with a safe website since it provides financial security.
How long does it take before you issue a certificate?
It takes minutes for RapidSSL items to be issued. It takes less than 10 minutes to release the RapidSSL Certificate as a domain validation certificate, while the RapidSSL wildcard takes a little longer to issue compared to the domain validation certificate.
Let’s take a look at what 10 features RapidSSL has to offer, which make it a successful SSL provider in our books:
- Instantly released digitally
- At Domain Level Validation
- Wildcard SSL
- Extended Validity Certificates
- Self-signing Rapid Certificates
- Competitive rates
- Backed by a free warranty period
- Trusted subsidiary in the form of GeoTrust
- 24/7 support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
10-STEP BREAKDOWN -HOW SSL CERTIFICATES WORK WITH BROWSERS
To provide a secure environment, RapidSSL certificates operate with a web server and the user’s browser. It should make it easier to grasp the following 10 stage run-through. To make things clearer, this is a non-technical clarification.
- The Web browser attempts to connect to a protected SSL web server.
- The browser is asked for identification
- A copy of the SSL certificate is sent by the server,
- The browser receives a certificate from SSL
- The browser continues to validate the certificate,
- Trust is built
- A server connection is created by the browser.
- A signed agreement to start an SSL session is returned by the server
- Beginning of SSL session
- The two parties encrypted data.
- RapidSSL® Certificate a lightning-fast standard domain, an SSL alternative with industry-standard encryption. This is an easy solution for quickly having just basic encryption on your web.
GeoTrust RapidSSL is One of the cheapest security certificates for internet companies. With 256-bit encryption and 99.9 percent browser compatibility, it is a quick issuance certificate that provides your brand and web site with an additional advantage. So, make RapidSSL your first choice and show your clients how much web protection you care about.
Self-signed certificates are those signed by you the person who creates and issues them. These certificates can provide encryption similar to that offered by a certificate provided by a certificate authority (CA), such as RapidSSL, to you and your guests.