Entrust SSL Certificate Reviews
Having its headquarters in Dallas, Texas and across the world, Entrust Inc. was founded in the year 1994 in order to provide online security software. One of the major reasons why it is the top-most priority of many well-known companies is the fact that a number of awards have won by Entrust which proves its value in the market. The platform of Entrust SSL Review is your perfect option to go for to get exactly what you are looking for
The Entrust SSL certificates have an absolute compatibility with almost all the major browsers with its reliable warranty due to which many corporate giants are considering this option for their profit. You can alsp go for the platform of Entrust review so as to make sure that you are at the right place for getting the best SSL certificates.
- Anytime Money-back Guarantee – 30 days for a full refund
- Entrust is one of the lowest-priced SSL providers in the market
- Lowest cost EV SSL provider in the market
- Additional security options are excellent.
- Free SSL certificate available
- Cancel at any time and receive a prorated refund for the remainder of your current hosting term
- Average customer support
Entrust SSL Pricing Plans & Price List
|SSL Certificates||Cloud-Based Multi-Factor Authentication||Instant Card Issuance|
|Digital Signing Certificates||Mobile Authentication||Transaction Security|
|ioTrust™ IoT Security||Employee ID Solutions||Central Card Issuance|
|PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)||ioTrust™ Security Solutions||Consumer Authentication|
|Passport Systems||Credential Lifecycle Management||Payment Services Directive (PSD2)|
|Product Index||Border Control Solutions||Citizen ID Issuance and Management|
The availability of their technical support via chat, e-mail etc. proves that Entrust cares for its each and every client. It is a reputed name in the industry of internet security and always strives to deliver their best services to the customers.
- 24/7 Technical Support
- 24/7 Email Support
- Phone Support
- Live Chat Support
- Rich Knowledge Base
- Live Chat Average Wait Time: 30 mins
- Slow ticket respond time – within 24 hours
The SSL certificates of Entrust offer you many attractive features than its other counterparts and comprise limitless re-issue within the lifetime of the certificate. You can easily secure two domains at a time which is also very convenient and appropriate. If you wish to secure numerous domains with one certificate, then the Extended Validation (EV) Multi-domain certificate is the right platform for you, in case you want extended validation for any site that is financially-sensitive.
Entrust is not a new name in the market but it has a rather long history among its consumers in terms of providing high-quality services and products. Few of its advertised features have now become the standard fare in the industry and the commendable customer service it provides to the customers is the major reason behind its satisfied clients.
The Entrust SSL Certificates are of 3 Types
1. The Extended Validation (EV) certificate offers you the strongest possible level of web security.
The EV multi-domain has its price starting from $373 per year and it provides you with some amazing features such as –
- It gives you the support of 2 domains.
- A green address bar is provided with the name of the secure site.
- You get the seal of the SSL certificate on your site.
2. The Organization Validation SSL certificates are able to validate the identity of your organization.
There are a number of others as well such as the standard SSL which has the starting cost of $155 per year while in Wildcard SSL, only 1 domain gets secured.
- It has the issuing speed of 1-2 days.
- Name of the secure site is provided in the address bar.
- The Advantage SSL offers you limitless re-issue within certificate lifetime.
- The UC Multi-domain SSL safeguards Microsoft Communications Server and Microsoft Exchange.
3. The Domain Validation certificates are only responsible for the validation of the domain name and there is no need to verify the Company or to support documentation.
Biggest Trust Provider
You can always check out Entrust SSL Certificate review online that will help you in understanding the effective services of Entrust and the reason why people find it as the best choice for them. The reviews are verified and from the real customers who define their experience with the company.
You do not have to worry about verification of the third-party as Entrust ensures the fact that the products and services of the third-party are accurately validated. Being the first vendor to get FIPS i.e., Federal Information Processing Standards and International Common Criteria (CC) Certification, Entrust always follow the Government standards. All those SSL certificates which are issued by Entrust include (fewer than 30 days for standard SSL) automatic expiry notification, free site seal, limitless reissues and server license.