What is Magento 2?
Magento is a leading eCommerce platform with high-
What is SSL Certificate?
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. It is an essential component originally created by Netscape for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. In this technology advanced world, Cyber security is crucial to keep customer information private and secure. It is like a digital passport that provide authentication to secure sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials. – Resource
1. Go to store and click on Configuration
2. In the next step, click on Web section in the general menu
3. Select Base URLs (Secure)
4. Edit the Secure Base URL field by changing http:// to https://
5. If you wish to make the entire Store’s front-end to open only via HTTPS, set Use Secure URLs on Storefront to Yes
6. Now, click on Save Config and save the settings
Congratulations, your Magento 2 Store is now more secure.