How to Fix Blue Screen of Death 0x0000007B?
It is exceptionally irritating to meet the stop blunder 0x0000007b when you boot your PC, and this mistake is regularly joined by Blue Screen of Death. Be that as it may, fortunately, this post presented by MiniTool Solution has assembled various proficient strategies to fix the mistake.
What Causes the BSOD 0x0000007B?
- Missing or corrupted bootloader files
- Incorrect BIOS configuration
- Boot sector virus
- Damaged Registry
- Corrupted EFI bootloader
- Hard drive failure
Methods to Solve 0x0000007B Error?
- Restart – Restart your PC on the off chance that you haven’t as of now done as such. The STOP 0x0000007B blue screen blunder may be an accident.
- Boot Your Computer to good Configuration – Assuming you meet the BSOD 0x0000007B on Windows 7 or Windows Vista, then, at that point, you can boot your PC to Last Known Good Configuration (progressed)
- SCSI chain verification – Check that the SCSI chain is accurately ended, accepting that you’re utilizing SCSI hard drives in your PC. Erroneous SCSI end has been known to cause STOP 0x0000007B blunders.
- Hard disk installation – Check that the hard drive is appropriately introduced. An inappropriately introduced hard drive could cause this mistake and different issues.
- Run a Full Virus Scan – You might experience the BSOD 0x0000007B when your PC is tainted with a boot-area infection, so you can run an infection check on your PC to dispose of the blunder
- Update drivers – On the off chance that the drivers to your hard drive regulator are obsolete, inaccurate, or defiled, the STOP 0x0000007B mistake will probably happen.
- Remove boot sector viruses – Boot area infections taint your PC before Windows begins. This might bring about the mistake you’re getting. The Windows Defender Offline Beta instrument will assist eliminate with booting area infections
- Startup Repair feature – Startup Repair can distinguish and fix specific sorts of framework issues that may keep Windows from beginning.
- System File Checker Tool – Now and then, absent or tainted framework records could be the guilty party of the 0x0000007B blunder, subsequently, you should run the System File Checker instrument.
- Change the SATA mode – Change the SATA mode in BIOS to IDE mode. Crippling a portion of the high level elements of SATA drives in BIOS could prevent the STOP 0x0000007B mistake from appearing, particularly assuming that you’re seeing it in Windows XP or during a Windows XP establishment.
- Restore system – Take a stab at utilizing the framework reestablish choice observed default in Windows working framework. Assuming the issue vanished then the real issue is with the change you have made as of late.
- Check hard disk corruption – There is a way for you to cross-actually take a look at the hard circle debasement. Utilize the order chkdsk. You can fix the hard plate by utilizing the order chkdsk.
- fixmbr command – Run the fixmbr order to make another expert boot record. A debased expert boot record may be causing your STOP 0x0000007B mistake.
- Fix the MBR – Assuming that there is a ruined expert boot record, then, at that point, it is feasible for you to meet the 0x0000007B mistake. MBR assumes a significant part when you boot your PC and when MBR is harmed or adulterated, your PC might experience distinctive major issues.
- Clear the CMOS. – Now and then the STOP 0x0000007B blunder is brought about by a BIOS memory issue. Clearing the CMOS could tackle that issue
Despite the fact that it is baffling to meet the stop blunder code 0x0000007B when you boot your PC, you don’t have to stress over it an excessive amount of in light of the fact that this pot has offered 15 methods for you.